Tuesday 6 August 2013

Learning Curves

                                               
Last night with a little mulling over the series of actions I took in the past few years made me ponder on my ability of making the better choices in my life.

6 years back , the vacillated state of mind coupled with no one’s aegis to guide the way forward  formed the dichotomous factors of my present gnawed state .As in 3 idiots , Virus says,"Life is a race".,Its the same race of which the very ESSENCE I had lost . I think of  my friends who were on the same line at the start of the race but their diligence took them miles ahead of me. Its not like I envy them for their current status but my lack of concern for my career back then  implied serious ramifications for me now due to which questions like ,“What if I couldn't make it !! ” creeps up into my mind. I could have certainly stopped contemplating over this thought had I not digressed from my goal at the start line.If anything I could take  from them is the sheer hard work they have put in achieving their goals.

2 years back ,  I was  made  an in-vogue FORCED engineer as many of us do , joined AtoS and thought I “Nipped the Bud”. And as it turns out , that was an ensnarement as well  for another two years  due to a host of reasons .(to be discussed later).
 I couldn't make the most of my time .It went on and on and I believed in status quo complacent with the way things were going allowing the destiny to mend my way.

 Time and again I  reiterated similar mistakes and now I stand on the crossroads from where I have to take some harsh decisions in these exigent circumstances  since the countdown (a month from now I will be on my own )  has begun for me.

Quoting  Marcus Tullius Cicero,”Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error”.  Although it disheartens and jades me that I have  to begin again from the starting line due to the precarious  attitude I accrued to in the past 6 years but keeping that in mind   I will try not to be an idiot this time and embark ahead with better planning ,decisions and cling onto my motive until  I touch the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment